Sr. PHP developer who wants to work with Python
For one of my clients based in Den Bosch I'm looking for a senior PHP developer who's willing to transform his coding skills and would like to start working with Python! The client is starting to work with Python because they keep having more users by the day! Obviously there's still a lot of PHP code so what they need is a good developer who is killing it with PHP and would like to work with Python in the future.
At this moment the scale up that I'm talking about is working with a lot of clients, both new as already existing. They have a lot of projects where they are already working on and they have a couple of projects that they are eager to start with. This is why they really can use YOU to help them!
Things you have to be familiar with:
- Senior position, at least 4 years' experience in PHP development
- Improve existing code base
- Work on feature improvements
- Willing to work with some of our legacy systems that always have the proper documentations and in some cases require significant quality improvements
Experience with any of the following would be a benefit:
- Enterprise integrations
- Python knowledge (or at least willingness to work with Python later on)
- Mobile apps or the backend of those
Hours: 32 - 40 a week
Location: Den Bosch
Duration: 3 months, good possibility for extension
Interesting match for you?? Please let me know!