Site Reliability Engineer
For an international client I am looking for Site Reliability Engineers who can solve issues arising within their production systems and build preventative solutions and automation. Part of the role is also building capacity tests and monitoring systems to actively prevent outages, while also jumping in to fix these outages when they happen.
- At least 5 years of experience with infrastructure software engineering
- 3 years of experience with at least on server sided language
- Linux administration
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools like Puppet or Chef
- Around 110/h - competitive salary depending on experience
- 6 month project, with the option to extend
- Start date: ASAP
- Based in Amsterdam, but the client is flexible on remote and hybrid work
If you would like to get in touch about this position please reach out to Olivia Salicath at +31 20 530 5894.