Team Lead - Firmware Engineer - Bristol
Embedded Software Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Embedded C, Microcontrollers, Hardware Engineer
I am currently recruiting for an Team Lead / Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join a leader within the Oil & Gas sector, with 4 offices established in Europe and a office in central Bristol this is a great opportunity to work on cutting edge technology, implement your own ideas and team lead position while in their new Bristol R&D site. You will be one of the first Seniors to join the R&D team where you will be offered instant career progression, with substantial investment in the R&D team expensed travel and a very pivotal position to grow in. The role will include using your knowledge from previous Oil & Gas experience and assist in the full development of firmware implementing your ideas to grow the business. Professional experience and/or qualifications:
- Proficient experience in C / C++
- Firmware experience with serial communications.
- Embedded software development - Full life cycle
Additional Requirements: - Experience in Oil & Gas industry Main Responsibilities / Duties:
- Design and develop firmware, develop and test software.
- Developing firmware in C
- Working closely with the R&D Director/ Operations Direct as well as test department in Slovakia prior to new products or software release and pre-test software and products in the
Please call Francis on 0117 910 3333 for a confidential call.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales